Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #44

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 

And more importantly, it's election day!
Be sure to get out there and VOTE!
 
Now for a few of the awesome projects that caught my eye this week.....
 
This DIY Upholstered Chair from Amy at The Blissful Bee is positively swoon worthy!
 
 
I love the rich green on this Custom Side Table from Helen at Picked & Painted!
 
 
Susan from Uniquely Yours ... Or Mine! shared this lovely Carrera Marble Topped Console Table - very sophisticated!
 
 
I love every detail in this beautiful Farmhouse Kitchen Reveal from Gretchen at New Every Morning!
 
  
And just in time for cold weather, Barbara from 21 Rosemary Lane shared her recipe for a Caramel Pumpkin Latte. Sounds warm and comforting!
 
 
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back! If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 
 
Now on to this week's party...

* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button and add it to your post or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!

* And be sure to follow along with us!

We'll be back next week with features and a brand new party.
Now let's share some inspiration!


 

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Sharon - for another great party!
Love the features :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sharon! See you Saturday. :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

i had some of the same features because they were soooo great! and that latte- YUM.

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, the caramel latte....

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this great party, have a wonderful week!

Leslie Harris said...

Sharon, I seriously can't decide which feature I like the best. These are really, really lovely. Especially the green table. And the latte... sure wish we could have one pf those together. Oh well.I'm sending you my best,
Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

Amy@TheBlissfulBee said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! Can't wait to look at this weeks projects:)

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh Sharon what a wonderful surprise to see my latte recipe in your fabulous lineup of features! (Although as of recent I am more likely to pour it over my fingers and toes to stay warm after storm Sandy than to drink it...LOL!!) Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!
XO Barbara

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting have a great week

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

That caramel pumpkin latte looks so dreamy good - I just wish I liked coffee. Ugh...I'm sure I'm missing out! Have a great day!

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful projects here- I love the caramel pumpkin latte! xo Diana

Sarah @ Imperfect Patina said...

Beautiful features from last week! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting Sharon have a great week

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

Hi Sharon: Outstanding featured projects this week! Thank you so much for hosting, and yes, I did vote--good reminder!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Lovely features. Have a wonderful week. :)

Bethany@http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/ said...

Thanks for hosting! Im glad you are safe and sound and that you put your waiting to good use and made many awesome wreathes!

Katie said...

I love that cute green side table! Thanks for hosting Sharon! Have a great week!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I too love the green side table! :)

great features, thanks so much for hosting!
gail

Gretchen said...

Wow!!! I am so honored to be featured! Thank you for such a great welcoming gift to the newbie!
I've joined up this week, too, with our master bath reveal. LOVE your linky party ... grabbed your button, too!