Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #51

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for our first link party of 2013!
This is also the one year anniversary of this little party.
Thank you for making it so much fun!


I can't wait to see what you've been up to over the holidays. I'd like to think that you were taking a well deserved break, but I'm sure the creativity was flowing. But first, let's take a look at some of the awesome projects from last time .....
 
I've had a few double features here before, but this week I have to share a triple feature from Amy at While Wearing Heels. Just look at this Tiffany blue beauty that stated out as a $3.99 thrift store find. You'd never guess that this was Amy's first upholstery project!


Amy also created this love letter ornament from a letter than her husband gave her on their wedding day. Amy hung it on their Christmas tree as a sweet reminder of their special day. I think it would be perfect for Valentine's Day too. Actually, I think it would be perfect all year round! And don't worry, she kept the actual letter intact.


And finally, Amy combined two of my favorite things - a map and a  clock - to create this timeless clock that features a location that holds a special memory. You could even set the clock to the exact time of a special event. It's charming!


Sarah from Imperfect Patina transformed a really cute round two-tired table with the Union Jack in a great color combination!


Christina from I Gotta Create! shared all the details on how to create beautiful winter scene snowglobes!


I love this awesome red chalkboard from Deb at Lake Girl Paints. It features a very happy snow girl!


Terry from Forever Decorating! shared this sweet little Putz House she created. I think it looks dreamy in all white and silver - perfect all winter long!


Same goes for this rustic pinecone wreath from Cathy at Vintage, Paint and More. So pretty on her front door!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
We so appreciate having you here. If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!
 

 

Now on to this week's party...
 
* Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment!

* Grab a party button or link back in some way. You must have a visible link back to be considered for a feature!
 
* And we'd love to have you follow along with us!
 
We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party.
Now let's be inspired!





28 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thanks so much for hosting! :) I think it's great that you featured Amy three times. Her blog is one of my favorites. Hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Sharon!
Thanks so much for hosting - have a wonderful day :)
Hugs,
Suzan

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

WOW. Thank you so much for the triple feature. I adore your lovely blog and am really flattered to be included in your list of features. From the bottom of my heart....thank you!

the cape on the corner said...

that pinecone wreath!!!!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Great features! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Sarah @ Imperfect Patina said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Thanks for hosting another great party : ) Sarah

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!

Blessings,
Linda

Debbie @ MeandMyDIY said...

Hi Sharon, happy anniversary and congratulations on a successful year! Thank you for hosting another great link party. I loved your features this week. Deb's red chalkboard is one of my favorites. Have a great day!

Debbie

acasarella said...

Great features! Amy from "While Wearing Heels" certainly deserved a triple!!

Good Time Charlie said...

That first project is amazing. I can't believe someone can pull off an upholstery project so gorgeous first try! She must be one talented gal. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for the party!

michele said...

loving that round union jack table, sharon!

hope you'll pop over when you have a moment, lovely blogger.

smiles to you.

michele

Audrey said...

I'm a new reader and follower, would love for you to stop by when you have a moment. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful day.

Athena at Minervas Garden said...

I so enjoyed your featured picks this week, Sharon--love that blue chair and the clock face made from a map--clever! I appreciate you hosting the party, and congratulations on reaching the one-year benchmark--well done! Have a happy new week!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Imagine my surprise when I saw I was featured - thank you so much Sharon and thank you for hosting this party each week....

must love junk said...

Thanks so much for hosting-I just linked up :)
Susan

Rasmussen Family said...

wow, congrats on one year! thanks for hosting

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Sharon; thanks for hosting. Happy 2013 New Year. Love the features this week.
Joy

Anne said...

Thank you so much for hosting Sharon!
xx
Anne

Sayuri said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary, Sharon!!

I'm happy to link up again this year to my favorite link party:)

Unknown said...

Thank you Sharon for your kind comment, so gald to have found you:). Now following! Happy new Year as well! Jen

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Happy New Year Sharon. Thank you for hosting.

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Thank you so much for featuring my snow globe! All the best in 2013 :)

<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

Katie said...

One year already?! Congrats Sharon! Thanks for hosting!

bj said...

Great features.
I am late to the party...I thought I linked up yesterday...oops. :)
Thanks for hosting.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

LOVE the happy snow girl!!!

thanks for hosting!

gail

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Sharon! Happy New year! Not sure if you got the invite or not to the holiday party on friday, but hope to see you then!

Audra @ Renewed Projects said...

Happy Blog-versary> Thanks for hosting this inspirational party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, it's my first time here and I posted my 15 year olds stool as he's so excited to see it online - he's too cute (sometimes).