Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #107

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

I'm writing this post and keeping my fingers crossed that when I hit publish, there will be a working link party at the end of it. Linky Tools is experiencing technical difficulties and all of the thumbnails from the previous parties have disappeared. The links still work, but there are no photos. Hopefully they can be restored. Now here are a few highlights from last week's party .....

Meet Sochi, from Deb at Twice Nice. I think she deserves a gold medal, don't you?


I love the natural wood top and original brass pulls on this beautiful dresser from RPK Interiors. The color is Lamp Black, one of my personal favorites.



Cassie from Primitive & Proper shared her fabulous industrial pipe built-ins. Pretty awesome, right?


If you like cute and thrifty projects, then you really should be following Our Pinteresting Family! This time around, Megan shared her Land of Nod inspired nursery wall décor.


Diane from An Extraordinary Day made these sweet heart-shaped hand pies for Valentine's Day, but they would be a wonderful treat any time of year!


And who can resist a good sugar cookie? These heart-shaped, glazed and sugared beauties from Simply Suzanne's look thin, crispy and oh so yummy!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!

 
Elizabeth and Co.

Now on to this week's party...
 
*Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment! 
 
*Grab a party button or link back in some way.
 
*And we'd love to have you follow along with us!

We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party!

 

28 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I really appreciate it. :) Thank you also for hosting each week. I look forward to seeing all the inspiring project ideas.

The Tuscan Home said...

Lovely features...thanks so much for hosting!
Happy Tuesday, Liz :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you tthank you thank you for the feature! i am among some of my own favorites here! :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you tthank you thank you for the feature! i am among some of my own favorites here! :)

the cape on the corner said...

super glad to be able to link up! happy tuesday.

Julie @ followyourheartwoodworking said...

Great features, and those hand pies look so delicious!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Great features!

Joy said...

Sharon, the features are lovely! Thank you for hosting, and I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Hi Sharon, love the features this week - think I have to go visit a couple I missed... thank you for hsoting and have a wonderful week... Cathy

ThreeDawgLady said...

Thanks so much for another great party!

Candy S said...

Sharon, Thank you for hosting this lovely party. This is the first time I am linking up to your party. I am looking forward to visiting at the at the feature links and today's party link's. Have a wonderful week.

Poppy said...

Lovely features, Sharon! Love those sweet treats!! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

Poppy

Noble Vintage said...

wow!!! Awesome features this week, Sharon!! I always love Cassie's style and projects; the dressers are gorgeous, and I NEED to go get that recipe for the hand pies. Cherry is my favorite :) Have a great week, thanks for hosting!!

Anonymous said...

First time here! Thank you for hosting! That's a bummer about the link company crash! Sorry about that. :(

{northern cottage} said...

hello dearie! it's been tooo long since we chatted! I have fallen off the furniture rehab wagon and been busy sewing sewing sewing but as you'll see from my link this week - not too busy to snack! happy almost done with winter! wink

♥ http://www.NorthernCottage.net
http://www.NorthernCottage.etsy.com

Nancy said...

Love the furniture features. And I'm drooling over those cookies. Thanks for hosting another great party.

Lisa said...

Wow wow wow! Wonderful features this week - I couldn't pick a favorite :) Thank you for hosting!

Laurel Stephens said...

Thanks for hosting, Sharon!!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Sharon...I am thrilled to have my heart hand pies featured today! Thank you sooo much for this lovely blessing.

They were such a hit at our house, I certain that I'll be making them in different flavors and packaging them up as little gifts for friends, too.

Hope your week is filled with extraordinary creativity!

Debra said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great day. :-)

RPK Interiors said...

Thank you so much for the feature! How crazy is it that to be featured along with someone I consider to be a mentor! Thank you for hosting a lovely party every week. I always look forward them!
Robin

Sayuri said...

Great features,especially I LOVE the sochi dresser, so cute!!
Thank you for fosting Sharon, have a wonderful day:)

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Absolutely love these cookies-I would like to have a nibble of one of them right now!
Thanks for hosting!
Jemma

Twice Nice said...

Sharon, thank you, thank you for the feature! I've been off line for the week so hadn't noticed until now! Thanks for giving us a place to share every week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful features! Always love your party. Thank you!!~~Angela

Anonymous said...

It's always a delight to visit your party. Thanks so much for hosting, and have a great weekend. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey

Kyra said...

Thanks for the great link up! I am in love with the burlap wreath!! Have a great weekend.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Great features. I am new here and also joined your fun party. From your newest follower, Linda