Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #109

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!
 
Elizabeth and Co.

Spring is finally in the air and gosh it feels good! I'll be spending the day with a paint brush in my hand, how about you? ... Now let's check out this week's fabulous features .....

This beautiful French chair makeover comes to us from Melanie at Lost & Found. Love that fabric!


Iris Abbey shared this elegant and sophisticated serpentine chest!


Amy from The Blissful Bee decided to go light and bright in her dining room with this yummy shade of coral!


Love this gorgeous shade of blue from Suzanne at The Painted Drawer!


Suzanne also shared her beautiful kitchen makeover. I really love the addition of open shelves, don't you?


Cathy from My 1929 Charmer turned a thrift store blouse into a pretty lampshade - clever girl!

 
And these Carrot Orange Cookies with Citrus Cream Cheese Frosting from My Recipe Confessions sound so fresh and bright - perfect for spring!


Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!

 
Elizabeth and Co.

Now on to this week's party...
 
*Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds, etc... We want to see whatever is inspiring you at the moment! 
 
*Grab a party button or link back in some way.
 
*And we'd love to have you follow along with us!
 
We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party!

 

15 comments:

The Tuscan Home said...

Thanks for hosting! ~Liz :)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Sharon, love the features - I am always so amazed at the awesome projects I find here... thank you for hosting... have a wonderful week... Cathy

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Thanks so much for hosting, Sharon!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my Serpentine Chest in this week's party. I've previously complimented some of the other featured ladies: Melanie on her reupholstered chair and Amy on her coral dresser. Now I'm off to read about your other features. Have a great week -- you have certainly brightened mine.

Unknown said...

Just found your blog! Thanks for hosting, I am a new follower!
Cindy

Debra said...

Thanks Sharon for hosting, I hope you have a great week. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting a lovely party!

Poppy said...

Beautiful features! Thanks so much for hosting, Sharon. Have a lovely week!

Poppy

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks so much for the feature I am really excited about my Ann Taylor Lampshade! The other features are so great and will head over to check them out! Thanks for hosting!

Alison Agnew said...

I linked up my locker find! Thanks for hosting!

Alison
Nancherrow

Kim said...

Thanks for the pretty party again, Sharon! Have a super week! :)

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love that lampshade! Thanks for the party! xoKathleen

Good Time Charlie said...

That lamp is so cute! What a clever idea!

Melanie, LostandFoundDecor.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my chair makeover! There are so many other beautiful things being linked lately, I feel honored to have been chosen. Have a fantastic week :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun party...gotta go check out that kitchen makeover.

Blessings,
Linda